ALL-FATHER ODIN’S VAULT is the most used cheat for Marvel Contest of Champions on iOS and Andorid devices. ALL-FATHER ODIN’S VAULT for Marvel Contest of Champions usually costs $99.99 if you are buying in app. We also have 7 other cheats for Marvel Contest of Champions which you can find below on the list in hack tool.
Marvel Contest of Champions Hack Tool
Hack Tool works for following in app purchases:
1. PETER PARKER'S WALLET $4.99
2. STAR-LORD'S LOOT BAG $9.99
3. TONY STARK'S BRIEFCASE $29.99
4. BLACK PANTHER'S TREASURE $49.99
5. ALL-FATHER ODIN'S VAULT $99.99
6. COLLECTOR'S BOOSTER PACK $24.99
7. BATTLER'S BOOSTER PACK $1.99
Hack Tool have 100% success rate on iPhone!
How to use hack tool for Marvel Contest of Champions
To use hack tool for Marvel Contest of Champions all you need to do is click on USE HACK TOOL button, after that the process is straightforward, follow the instructions and you will get Marvel Contest of Champions resources.
Cheat codes for Marvel Contest of Champions
- PETER PARKER'S WALLET
$4.99Cheat code: 2288349302
- STAR-LORD'S LOOT BAG
$9.99Cheat code: 433983096
- TONY STARK'S BRIEFCASE
$29.99Cheat code: 3748671372
- BLACK PANTHER'S TREASURE
$49.99Cheat code: 607450706
- ALL-FATHER ODIN'S VAULT
$99.99Cheat code: 1665520305
- COLLECTOR'S BOOSTER PACK
$24.99Cheat code: 1827329855
- BATTLER'S BOOSTER PACK
$1.99Cheat code: 728606416
Marvel Contest of Champions
Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST: Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions! SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS: • Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance • Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight • Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards • Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars! BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS: • Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier) • Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe • Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!): • Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics • Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus • The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be • New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time! QUEST AND BATTLE: • Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion • Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more! • Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions www.playcontestofchampions.com
TERMS OF SERVICE: Please read this Terms of Service Agreement and our Privacy Notice before using our services as they govern the relationship between you and Kabam.
Latest update for Marvel Contest of Champions codes
Apr 27, 2020 Version 27.0.0 NEW QUESTS AND EVENTS:
Black Widow: Red by Dawn In the wake of the Cabal’s collapse, BLACK WIDOW (DEADLY ORIGIN) has been tasked with locating and recovering a lost mind-control weapon. To accomplish her mission Black Widow will need the help of RED GUARDIAN, a fellow former soviet, honorable ally and trustworthy friend. However, our heroes aren’t the only ones chasing the lost Cabal technology. A mysterious mastermind has hired Taskmaster, the photoreflexive mercenary, to stop Black Widow from finding this weapon at all costs.
It’s a race across The Battlerealm, with new foes to fight and old allegiances to test in BLACK WIDOW: RED BY DAWN.
Red Rifts You are being contacted on behalf of the Red Room Academy. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, involves defeating our enemies and recovering the Intel they stole.
Collect Intel and use it to enter Rewarding Rifts. Collect enough Intel and you’ll be able to purchase a Dimensional Chronometer, which allows you to choose from select rewards!
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
– CABLE – Increased range of Special 1, fixing an issue where the attack would miss when firing at max distance. – THE CHAMPION – Fixed issue where ponytail would stick straight out behind him during Victory Animation. – ELSA BLOODSTONE – Increased evade counter range to fix issue where ability would occasionally miss. – GUILLOTINE 2099 – Increased sliding distance between 1st and 2nd hit during Special 2 to prevent the 3rd attack from whiffing. – JUGGERNAUT – Fixed issue that caused Special 3 projectile to lack textures. – KILLMONGER – Fixed issue between Bleed Vulnerability Node during Act 6 Chapter 3.1 Medusa Final Boss which caused Killmonger to deal less damage than expected. – MOLE MAN – Increased animation speed when exiting the ground at end of Special 2 to resolve confusion of him being hit while exiting the ground. Increased stun duration of first hit of Special 1, preventing the opponent from blocking mid special during certain circumstances. – STORM (PYRAMID X) – Changed Light 2 animation to improve the hit connection locations. Updated Special 2 Lightning Tempest description on Info Page to specify that Power Rate can not be inverted. – TERRAX – Fixed issue where heavy rock visual effects would remain if he was intercepted during a heavy attack.
All this and more! Check out the full list of exciting updates on the MCoC blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news