Voice Commands is the most used cheat for In-Flight Assistant on iOS and Andorid devices. Voice Commands for In-Flight Assistant usually costs $4.99 if you are buying in app. We also have 4 other cheats for In-Flight Assistant which you can find below on the list in hack tool.
In-Flight Assistant Hack Tool
Hack Tool works for following in app purchases:
1. Voice Commands $4.99
2. GPWS Warnings $4.99
3. Passenger Announcements $4.99
4. RAAS - Runway Advisory System $4.99
Hack Tool have 100% success rate on iPhone!
How to use hack tool for In-Flight Assistant
To use hack tool for In-Flight Assistant all you need to do is click on USE HACK TOOL button, after that the process is straightforward, follow the instructions and you will get In-Flight Assistant resources.
Cheat codes for In-Flight Assistant
- Voice Commands
$4.99Cheat code: 111248312
- GPWS Warnings
$4.99Cheat code: 1518450207
- Passenger Announcements
$4.99Cheat code: 1078442380
- RAAS - Runway Advisory System
$4.99Cheat code: 2762114839
Add a whole new dimension of realism to your Infinite Flight experience with this polished, third-party add-on to Infinite Flight, the best mobile flight sim on the App Store!
Hear over 30 co-pilot voice samples during your flight, whether it’s takeoff callouts like “V₁”, “Rotate!”, or “Positive Rate”, or whether it’s warnings when speed limits are being approached, or confirmation callouts when setting flaps or gear settings.
In-Flight Assistant is NOT a flight simulator itself but rather requires Infinite Flight to provide voice callouts and realistic automated warnings for your flights.
Check out a 7-minute video of the app in action at: http://www.inflightassistant.info
==================== HOW IT WORKS
Start In-Flight Assistant, then launch Infinite Flight on the same device – you’ll hear a confirmation that In-Flight Assistant is connected. It will now be watching your flight and provide the callouts as you configured them within the app. It’s that simple!
==================== CO-PILOT CALLOUTS
The following callouts are provided:
• “80 knots” • “V₁” • “V₂” • “Rotate” • “Positive Rate” • “Let’s watch our speed, captain” warning when taxiing or flying too fast • “Gear up/down” confirmation • “Flaps at XXX degrees” / “Flaps Final” confirmations • Spoiler status • 4 voices, including Mark ‘Skyhawk Heavy’ Denton! • Autofill feature for v-speeds (NEW)
============= PASSENGER ANNOUNCEMENTS (IN-APP PURCHASE)
* Welcome aboard announcement * Arm doors for departure & cross-check * Safety briefing * Flight attendants, take seats for takeoff (when turning on strobes) * “You may move about the cabin now, etc.” * Descent beginning * Welcome post-landing
============= RUNWAY AWARENESS AND ADVISORY SYSTEM (IN-APP PURCHASE)
* “APPROACHING RUNWAY 12R”, “ON RUNWAY 12R” * “CAUTION TAXIWAY” * “FLAPS FLAPS” * “UNSTABLE UNSTABLE” * “TOO HIGH TOO HIGH” * “TOO FAST TOO FAST” * Many more..
==================== AUTOMATED GPWS WARNINGS, FLIGHT ALERTS, SIMPLE VNAV (IN-APP PURCHASE)
Experience fully-featured GPWS warning callouts such as “TOO LOW, GEAR”, “SINK RATE”, or “PULL UP!” – in accordance with the specification of the real-world Honeywell MK VI GPWS system – with all 6 modes supported, including turboprop alternative settings (automatically detected), Steep Approach Bias, Flap Override settings, and more.
(NEW) Also provides a waypoint proximity alert system and a simplified “VNAV” system where you can set altitudes and speeds you want the autopilot to have per waypoint!
The following callouts are provided:
• Autopilot disconnect warning sound (Airbus / Boeing) • “GLIDESLOPE” both quiet and loud, depending on how low you are • “SINKRATE” • “PULL UP! PULL UP!” • “TERRAIN! TERRAIN!” • “DON’T SINK” • “TOO LOW, TERRAIN” • “TOO LOW, GEAR” • “TOO LOW, FLAPS” • “APPROACHING MINIMUMS” • “MINIMUMS” or “MINIMUMS, MINIMUMS” (configurable) • “BANK ANGLE” based on aircraft type, altitude, speed, autopilot setting, etc. • “RETARD, RETARD” when landing in an Airbus
============= VOICE COMMANDS (IN-APP PURCHASE)
Using a headset mic, use voice commands to control many of the airplane’s systems! Once it is set up, In-Flight Assistant will be listening for your voice to say things like “gear up”, “set heading 2-3-0”, and much more, and your co-pilot will set the autopilot settings for you!
IMPORTANT A headset and a quiet environment is recommended for best accuracy. The stronger your non-American accent, the less accurate the recognition may work.
Huge thanks to the entire Infinite Flight community for their amazing support, as well as Laura & Infinite Flight for providing an awesome API that makes apps like this one possible.
Additional thanks to Cam (maker of LiveFlight) for his open-source API examples.
Thanks to Jan (www.helpathand.nl) for his audio engineering assistance!
==================== FINE PRINT
In-Flight Assistant is not affiliated with Infinite Flight.
Latest update for In-Flight Assistant codes
May 9, 2020 Version 1.082 2 new French PA voices now included in the Passenger Announcements in-app, thanks to @soundsmatt on IFC!