Imbroglio: Ossuary is the most used cheat for Imbroglio on iOS and Andorid devices. Imbroglio: Ossuary for Imbroglio usually costs $1.99 if you are buying in app. We also have 1 other cheats for Imbroglio which you can find below on the list in hack tool.
Imbroglio Hack Tool
Hack Tool works for following in app purchases:
Hack Tool have 100% success rate on iPhone!
How to use hack tool for Imbroglio
To use hack tool for Imbroglio all you need to do is click on USE HACK TOOL button, after that the process is straightforward, follow the instructions and you will get Imbroglio resources.
Cheat codes for Imbroglio
Imbroglio"Every individual element of Imbroglio codes’s design coalesces into an elegantly complex whole. Nothing is out of place. It’s the kind of game that I just want to think and talk about all the time." Pocket Tactics review
Finalist for Excellence in Design, Independent Games Festival 2017.
Named best game of 2016 by iPhone GameCast.
Named one of the ten best British games of 2016 by Kotaku UK.
Honorable Mention for Best Mobile Game in Game Developers Choice awards 2017.
Survive in an evershifting labyrinth filled with vicious monsters and valuable gemstones. Choose your hero, arm them with magical weapons, spend runes to invoke special powers, and fight for a high score in this deckbuilding tactics game where the deck is the dungeon.
At least four enigmatic enemies to battle.
Eight different heroes to play as.
Thirtytwo weapons to level up.
Latest update for Imbroglio codes
Release Notes (2 versions tracked - Last update 25 days ago)
- - Updated for iOS 11. Sorry this took a bit longer than usual - the update hit while I was moving house and I didn't have an internet connection (or water or electricity) for a while!
- Bonesnare: effect triggers after gaining runes as well as spending.
- - Poisoned Chalice: curse moved to  and now costs mana, damage to cursed enemies now scales with level and doesn't cost mana.
- Masina Rebel Queen & Arcane Hourglass: enemies reappearing on inaccessible tile die.
- changed wording of Ancient Shield and Dragon Skull to make their interaction with Simon Rainbow Jester clearer.
- changed Dominic's initial board to reflect changes to Whetstone.
- i think i fixed a crash with Forbidden Scroll IV being used on stunned enemies? let me know if it happens again though
- fixed cards in board-editing not being displayed centred correctly on some devices