Advanced Logic – Starters is the most used cheat for Conceptis Sym-a-Pix on iOS and Andorid devices. Advanced Logic – Starters for Conceptis Sym-a-Pix usually costs if you are buying in app. We also have 10 other cheats for Conceptis Sym-a-Pix which you can find below on the list in hack tool.
Conceptis Sym-a-Pix Hack Tool
Hack Tool works for following in app purchases:
1. Basic Logic - Starters
2. Advanced Logic - Starters
3. Basic Logic - Variety 1 $2.99
4. Advanced Logic - Variety 1 $2.99
5. Basic Logic - Extra Large 1 $4.99
6. Advanced Logic - Extra Large 1 $4.99
7. Basic Logic - Variety Large 1 $3.99
8. Advanced Logic - Variety Large 1 $3.99
9. Basic Logic - Mega 1 $7.99
10. Advanced Logic - Mega 1 $7.99
Hack Tool have 100% success rate on iPhone!
How to use hack tool for Conceptis Sym-a-Pix
To use hack tool for Conceptis Sym-a-Pix all you need to do is click on USE HACK TOOL button, after that the process is straightforward, follow the instructions and you will get Conceptis Sym-a-Pix resources.
Cheat codes for Conceptis Sym-a-Pix
- Basic Logic - Starters
Cheat code: 719872533
- Advanced Logic - Starters
Cheat code: 2837344831
- Basic Logic - Variety 1
$2.99Cheat code: 2761417742
- Advanced Logic - Variety 1
$2.99Cheat code: 2142231496
- Basic Logic - Extra Large 1
$4.99Cheat code: 3558580498
- Advanced Logic - Extra Large 1
$4.99Cheat code: 2928936386
- Basic Logic - Variety Large 1
$3.99Cheat code: 930507932
- Advanced Logic - Variety Large 1
$3.99Cheat code: 1744155901
- Basic Logic - Mega 1
$7.99Cheat code: 2420859044
- Advanced Logic - Mega 1
$7.99Cheat code: 1786042134
Sym-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-art pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, this original Japanese invention offers the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing dots in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by drawing a block around each dot according to the rules.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to draw a wall, move cursor to the desired location and tap anywhere on the screen. To draw multiple walls, press and hold fingertip until the wall is drawn and start dragging to neighboring walls.
For more fun, Conceptis Sym-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Sym-a-Pix puzzles in Basic Logic and Advanced Logic • 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only • Extra bonus puzzle published free each week • Puzzle library continuously updates with new content • Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles • Unique solution for each puzzle • Grid sizes up to 50×75 (65×100 for iPad) • Multiple difficulty levels • Hours of intellectual challenge and fun • Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles • Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles • Puzzle library sorting and hiding options • Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved • Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only) • Unlimited Undo and Redo • Auto-solve starting points option • Auto-complete symmetrical walls option • Error checking option when a block is completed • Check puzzle • Track puzzle solving time • Backup & restore puzzle progress to iCloud
Sym-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Tentai Show, Galaxies and Artist Block. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. – the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
Latest update for Conceptis Sym-a-Pix codes
Feb 25, 2020 Version 1.9 This version introduces graphic puzzle previews in the puzzle list screen, showing the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option has also been added for users preferring to see the puzzle previews in a larger format.