Under the Sea is the most used cheat for Conceptis Link-a-Pix on iOS and Andorid devices. Under the Sea for Conceptis Link-a-Pix usually costs $5.99 if you are buying in app. We also have 10 other cheats for Conceptis Link-a-Pix which you can find below on the list in hack tool.
Conceptis Link-a-Pix Hack Tool
Hack Tool works for following in app purchases:
1. B&W Starters
2. Color Starters
3. B&W Variety 1 $2.99
4. Color Variety 1 $2.99
5. B&W Extra Large 1 $4.99
6. Color Extra Large 1 $4.99
7. Music, TV and Cinema Celebrities $3.99
8. Under the Sea $5.99
9. Color Variety 2 $2.99
10. Color Mega 1 $7.99
Hack Tool have 100% success rate on iPhone!
How to use hack tool for Conceptis Link-a-Pix
To use hack tool for Conceptis Link-a-Pix all you need to do is click on USE HACK TOOL button, after that the process is straightforward, follow the instructions and you will get Conceptis Link-a-Pix resources.
Cheat codes for Conceptis Link-a-Pix
- B&W Starters
Cheat code: 826254267
- Color Starters
Cheat code: 764615920
- B&W Variety 1
$2.99Cheat code: 376704692
- Color Variety 1
$2.99Cheat code: 4150671891
- B&W Extra Large 1
$4.99Cheat code: 1295101812
- Color Extra Large 1
$4.99Cheat code: 286679481
- Music, TV and Cinema Celebrities
$3.99Cheat code: 54857998
- Under the Sea
$5.99Cheat code: 27262414
- Color Variety 2
$2.99Cheat code: 1854168082
- Color Mega 1
$7.99Cheat code: 3930132545
Link-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-art pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, this original Japanese invention offers the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clue-pairs in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by linking the clues and painting the paths so that the number of squares in each path equals the value of the clues being linked together.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to create a link, press and hold fingertip anywhere on the screen, wait until cursor fills the square and start dragging to neighboring squares. To delete a link, double-tap or use the eraser button above the puzzle.
For more fun, Conceptis Link-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Link-a-Pix puzzle samples in B&W and color • 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only • Extra bonus puzzle published free each week • Puzzle library continuously updates with new content • Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles • Unique solution for each puzzle • Grid sizes up to 40×60 (65×100 for iPad) • Multiple difficulty levels • Hours of intellectual challenge and fun • Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles • Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles • Puzzle library sorting and hiding options • Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved • Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only) • Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing • Unlimited Undo and Redo • Link counter option for easy link length viewing • Auto-solve starting clues option • Show errors during gameplay • Check puzzle • Track puzzle solving times • Backup & restore puzzle progress to iCloud
Link-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Paint by Pairs, Enigma, PathPix and Pictlink. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. – the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
Latest update for Conceptis Link-a-Pix codes
Feb 15, 2020 Version 4.3 This version introduces • Graphic puzzle previews in the puzzle list screen, showing the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option has also been added for users preferring to see the puzzle previews in a larger format. • Backup & Restore: save puzzle progress to iCloud and restore it back when the app is reinstalled.