Easy Starters is the most used cheat for Conceptis Hashi on iOS and Andorid devices. Easy Starters for Conceptis Hashi usually costs $0.99 if you are buying in app. We also have 10 other cheats for Conceptis Hashi which you can find below on the list in hack tool.
Conceptis Hashi Hack Tool
Hack Tool works for following in app purchases:
1. Easy Starters $0.99
2. Medium Starters $0.99
3. Hard Starters $0.99
4. Easy Variety 1 $1.99
5. Easy Variety - Large 1 $2.99
6. Medium Variety 1 $1.99
7. Medium Variety - Large 1 $2.99
8. Hard Variety 1 $1.99
9. Hard Variety - Large 1 $2.99
10. Medium Mega 1 $3.99
Hack Tool have 100% success rate on iPhone!
How to use hack tool for Conceptis Hashi
To use hack tool for Conceptis Hashi all you need to do is click on USE HACK TOOL button, after that the process is straightforward, follow the instructions and you will get Conceptis Hashi resources.
Cheat codes for Conceptis Hashi
- Easy Starters
$0.99Cheat code: 2876618025
- Medium Starters
$0.99Cheat code: 2984261400
- Hard Starters
$0.99Cheat code: 4188967774
- Easy Variety 1
$1.99Cheat code: 905936006
- Easy Variety - Large 1
$2.99Cheat code: 71537007
- Medium Variety 1
$1.99Cheat code: 1681647934
- Medium Variety - Large 1
$2.99Cheat code: 866828095
- Hard Variety 1
$1.99Cheat code: 4224467775
- Hard Variety - Large 1
$2.99Cheat code: 1192930017
- Medium Mega 1
$3.99Cheat code: 3989766813
Hashi are addictive bridge-connecting puzzles which were invented in Japan. Using pure logic and requiring no math to solve, these fascinating puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages.
Each puzzle is based on a rectangular arrangement of circles, where each circle represents an island and the number in each island tells how many bridges are connected to it. The object is to connect all islands according to the number of bridges so that there are no more than two bridges in the same direction and all bridges are interconnected enabling passage from any island to another.
To create a bridge simply swipe your fingertip between two islands. The game also features highlighting options, helping see in which directions bridges are allowed and whether an island segment is about to become isolated.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Hashi includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 90 free Classic Hashi puzzle samples • 30 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only • Extra bonus puzzle published free each week • Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard • Puzzle library continuously updates with new content • Manually selected, top quality puzzles • Unique solution for each puzzle • Hours of intellectual challenge and fun • Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles • Puzzle library sorting and hiding options • Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved • Unlimited Undo and Redo • Highlight allowed bridge directions • Highlight bridge segments • Optional bridge error warning during gameplay • Check puzzle • Track puzzle solving times • Backup & restore puzzle progress to iCloud
Hashi have also become popular under other names such as Bridges, Chopsticks and Hashiwokakero. Similar to Sudoku, Kakuro and Slitherlink, the puzzles are solved using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. – the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
Latest update for Conceptis Hashi codes
Apr 9, 2020 Version 4.0 This version introduces graphic puzzle previews in the puzzle list screen, showing the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option has also been added for users preferring to see the puzzle previews in a larger format.