Launch Sale – Ads Free Pack is the most used cheat for Candies ‘n Curses on iOS and Andorid devices. Launch Sale – Ads Free Pack for Candies ‘n Curses usually costs $9.99 if you are buying in app. We also have 10 other cheats for Candies ‘n Curses which you can find below on the list in hack tool.
Candies ‘n Curses Hack Tool
Hack Tool works for following in app purchases:
1. Premium $9.99
2. Small Soul $2.99
3. Medium Soul $4.99
4. Large Soul $9.99
5. Teeny Soul Bag $1.99
6. Souls Doubler $4.99
7. Ads Free Pack $19.99
8. Launch Sale - Ads Free Pack $9.99
9. Ghost Key $4.99
10. Spooky Costume Bundle $9.99
Hack Tool have 100% success rate on iPhone!
How to use hack tool for Candies ‘n Curses
To use hack tool for Candies ‘n Curses all you need to do is click on USE HACK TOOL button, after that the process is straightforward, follow the instructions and you will get Candies ‘n Curses resources.
Cheat codes for Candies ‘n Curses
$9.99Cheat code: 1554540084
- Small Soul
$2.99Cheat code: 640606579
- Medium Soul
$4.99Cheat code: 1531684300
- Large Soul
$9.99Cheat code: 4134187438
- Teeny Soul Bag
$1.99Cheat code: 2003141053
- Souls Doubler
$4.99Cheat code: 1627952223
- Ads Free Pack
$19.99Cheat code: 1344860987
- Launch Sale - Ads Free Pack
$9.99Cheat code: 2256847844
- Ghost Key
$4.99Cheat code: 590623004
- Spooky Costume Bundle
$9.99Cheat code: 952869347
Candies ‘n Curses
Play as Molli Pop as you fend off hordes of adorable ghosts in a twisted mansion forever haunted by the Phantom King! Power-up Molli with new flashlights and abilities as you level up – and team up with ghostly pups and other spectral creatures as you work together to clear the mansion of its sugar-craved evil!
– Vaporize ghosts with a wide array of different, upgradeable flashlights; from cursed lanterns to magical beam swords, each flashlight provides a different way to play!
– Need an edge to help overcome a difficult stage? Players can equip Charms to their flashlights, enhancing Molli with a multitude of different abilities and power-ups! Some charms even provide Molli with companions to aid her on her ghost-stomping adventure!
– Upon completing a stage, players can choose from a randomized set of candies and curses that will provide permanent power bonuses for the remainder of that run. Will you restore all of your hearts hoping to last longer before an untimely demise? Or will you sacrifice defense for ultimate power? The choice is yours!
– Visit 6 different regions of the Phantom King’s mansion, each teeming with a variety of dangerous ghosts and ghouls. And be prepared to face-off against a mighty boss at the end of each stage!
– Participate in Daily Challenges that offer various rewards!
– Enjoy beautiful, hand-crafted pixel art with fluid animation that oozes ghostly charm
Controls: Control Molli by swiping the screen. Molli runs in one direction automatically, and swiping left or right makes her change direction. Swiping up or down will make her jump between floors. Certain flashlights you can use offer slightly different control schemes.
Twitter: @takoboystudios, @CM_Games
Latest update for Candies ‘n Curses codes
Jul 29, 2019 Version 2.2.2 JOURNAL UPDATE
The Journal Update is finally here! Thanks to everyone that has supported the game from day 1, this has been on the waiting list for some time! I’ll quickly go through the various functions of the journal to get you all quickly update to date.
• To access the journal, press the green button (dailies replaced) when you’re in the flashlight menu. You can also access it through the pause screen while playing. • Daily Challenges: These will act the exact same as the daily challenges before, there have been no changes to this. • Side Tasks: These will show you when Hector or Paige have asked something of you. You are able to cancel the quest if you wish, but you’re only allowed to cancel 1 per day. • Achievements: Now viewing achievements is even easier! Achievements that you had previously unlocked should be unlocked in the journal, along with a nice reward! NOTE: Eternal Blasphemy & Sugar Rushed will not be unlocked when starting the game even if it’s unlocked in your Google Play or Game Center accounts, you will have to do that one again! However, we are working on a fix. • Character Log: You can view all the enemies, bosses and friends you’ve seen and met through the Character Log, pressing the “i” toggle while you have a character selected will show it’s description and some LORE! Have fun! • Item Log: Similar to the character log, the item log will show you information on all the candies, curses, charms and flashlights that you’ve purchased throughout your stay in the manor! • Leaderboards: Speed running is back! However, there’s a twist! There’s 2 leaderboards for every room, the good old fashion All Time Leaderboard where times never get removed and the Weekly Challenge Leaderboard. • The Weekly Challenge leaderboard resets every Sunday, first, second and third place players from any leaderboard will be granted a new charm, The Golden Tako Boy! While fourth-tenth place players will be granted a The Tako Boy Charm. • NOTE: Only 1 of each prize can be obtained weekly.
UPDATES AND FEEDBACK
• Language for treasures/charms more standardized. • Charms that are fully upgraded will now have a purple tag. • Charms & Flashlights obtained during a run (from a boss gift) now give ectoplasm rewards.
• Tako Boy Charm (3 levels): A little pink octopus floats behind Molli, occasionally firing ink bullets that shoot downward, piercing through floors. The projectile is destroyed when it makes contact with an enemy. Upgrade it to make it so any enemy killed by the ink bullet will spawn a poisonous ink puddle on the floor beneath where they were destroyed. • Golden Tako Boy Charm (4 levels): A little golden octopus floats behind Molli, occasionally firing ink bullets that shoot downward, piercing through floors. The projectile is destroyed when it makes contact with an enemy. Upgrade it to make it so any enemy killed by the ink bullet will spawn a poisonous ink puddle on the floor beneath where they were destroyed.
These are both exclusively obtainable through the weekly challenge leaderboards.
• Treasure descriptions now show stat values • Undead Curse Buff: +40 SHP -> +80 SHP • Devil’s Bargain Buff: Give up half your MAX HP to double your current SHP and boost the strength of Soul Hearts by 2x. • Sugar Heart Buff: Gain +25% HP. • Soul Taffy Buff: Gain +12 SHP. • Spirit Fudge Buff: Gain +25% HP & +25% SHP. • Heart Lollipop Change: Convert all of your SHP into HP. • Servants Curse (Bunber) Change: Now heart spawns are not random, Bunber will throw a heart every 5th drop cycle. • Cloak Gumdrop Nerf: 2x -> 1.5x
• Charisma Charm Nerf: Lvl 1: 1.5x->1.25x, Lvl 2: 2x->1.5x, Lvl 3: 3x->2x • Ecto-Meter Charm Buff: Lvl 1: 1->5, Lvl 2: 2->10, Lvl 3: 3->20, Lvl 4: 5->30
• Buster Blade: Fixed a bug that would increase soul drop rate instead of soul heart drop rate. • Fixed a bug where skipping the ad would still revive Molli.
Full release notes: discord.gg/takoboystudios