Pro Upgrade is the most used cheat for Booking Revolution on iOS and Andorid devices. Pro Upgrade for Booking Revolution usually costs $4.99 if you are buying in app. We also have 1 other cheats for Booking Revolution which you can find below on the list in hack tool.
Booking Revolution Hack Tool
Hack Tool works for following in app purchases:
Hack Tool have 100% success rate on iPhone!
How to use hack tool for Booking Revolution
To use hack tool for Booking Revolution all you need to do is click on USE HACK TOOL button, after that the process is straightforward, follow the instructions and you will get Booking Revolution resources.
Cheat codes for Booking Revolution
Upgrade to "Pro" to start at a promotion of your choice with full privileges such as hiring new talent. This also grants you access to the editor, where you can save your changes to all 350 characters across all 9 promotions to create your own universe. You can then enjoy acting out you
Upgrade to "Pro" to start at a promotion of your choice with full privileges such as hiring new talent. This also grants you access to the editor, where you can save your changes to all 350 characters across all 9 promotions to create your own universe. You can then enjoy acting out your own dream matches with no pressure in "Exhibition" mode.
In order to focus on the management possibilities, the following guide assumes that you are familiar with the basic controls from Wrestling Revolution:
The key ingredients to a "good" match are as follows:
The "Popularity" of the wrestlers involved determines how much the fans will care about their actions. It affects their overall enthusiasm for the match, as well as how much they will "pop" for key moments (such as a near fall). In some instances, it is "Strength" that determines how entertaining an attack is, etc.
The purple vial indicates whether there is a FaceHeel "chemistry" between a good guy and a bad guy. Without this, the match may lack meaning (although especially popular or talented wrestlers can overcome it). Wrestlers who are friends in real life may also have automatic chemistry.
The green scales indicate whether the match is evenly "balanced" or not. Fans will quickly lose interest if one person dominates and they are not convinced that anybody could win at any moment. It is important to keep an eye on the health meters and make sure there is some backandforth.
The clock grows increasingly solid, indicating that the match is running is too long. The fans have a limited attention span depending on the scale of the match. It is not impossible to make gains after boredom has set it, but it's certainly harder. Note that the last minute of a match ceases to be boring! Longsighted bookers can use this for exciting time limit draws.
The skull & crossbones indicates that the match is relying too much on extreme violence. Fans can become desensitized to this after a while and it will lose its impact. The damage is not permanent though, and faith can be restored if you lay off the weapons.
A flame around the rating indicates that there is an established rivalry that the fans are getting a kick out of seeing. This enhances their enthusiasm for the match as well as providing prematch "hype" (a better starting score). You can use promos to create rivalries if they do not happen naturally.
The overall score for a show is the average of all the matches on the card with the "main event" being twice as significant as all the others. It is slightly more generous than the rating for a single match, as it is not expected that every match on the card will be a classic. A 5star show may be one full of 4star matches!
I regret that there is more to this game than I could ever explain here! I hope you enjoy figuring some things out for yourself, but if not you are also welcome to join the debate at the official Facebook page where any curious questions will be answered:
Latest update for Booking Revolution codes
Release Notes (4 versions tracked - Last update 37 days ago)
- - Exclusive link to try the new zombie survival sim, "Extra Lives"!
- New hoodies, leather jacket, and bandaged ribs.
- New hairstyles.
- Restored CPU control method.
- Restored missing search function at roster selection screen.
- - 2 new themes from Super City and Weekend Warriors respectively.
- Enhanced controller support with "calibration" options.
- Slightly rearranged options menu.
- Fixed bug that may have caused dialogue to skip and other issues.
- - RUNNING grapples (using the move assigned to the "Run" button, which now has its own curated list of appropriate moves).
- Mounted punches or chokes can now be reversed.
- Exaggerated selling animations from Super City.
- Modified gym background from School Days.
- 5 more female faces.
- New MMA style short pattern.
- New CNN mask parodies the recent meme!
- Slight changes to the default rosters.
- Various bug fixes & balancing.
- - Pressing the BACK ARROW in the editor cancels your attempt to start a new career instead of proceeding to a buggy cut-scene that never ends. Please use the "SAVE & EXIT" button to proceed properly.
- The backstage costume is previewed when choosing a character to start with.